Tater Tots are tasty trash

Originally published at: Tater Tots are tasty trash | Boing Boing

7 Likes

doctor who GIF

19 Likes

Trash yes, but actually a pretty good example of how to prevent food waste in a productive way.

43 Likes

Waste not, want not… except in the case of Tater Tots, I end up wanting more.

14 Likes

As was cattle feed. If you think for a moment those cows aren’t pissed off about losing their tater tots to school lunches you will also be unprepared when the revolution begins.

14 Likes

Tater Tots GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

12 Likes

I refuse to be worried about animals that can be pushed over while they sleep.

8 Likes

Learning about totwaffles last year really opened my eyes to the totsibilities of this foodstuff.

I usually throw in diced onion, shredded cheddar, an egg and maybe some pepper and chives. Breakfast garbage is served.

16 Likes

helena bonham carter what GIF

15 Likes

My soul has a place for the Tater Tot, and extra spicy cocktail sauce.

10 Likes

Tots are my favorite camping food.

Grill them over a campfire in a skillet for dinner then mash them up into hash brown patties for breakfast.

14 Likes

Don't kid yourself, Jimmy.

21 Likes

21 Likes

I mean, that was a great read and the waffles look awesome but SYRUPCHUP??

Not even once.

3 Likes

Food is great. It sustains you, plus you can eat it.

7 Likes

Wait, does this mean there’s someone out there that thought tots were punched out of whole potatoes?

Is that the same person that thinks chicken nuggets are carved out of whole chicken parts?

9 Likes

Breakfast garbage :sweat_smile: sounds amazing! We’ve just gone back into a short lockdown here in Victoria, Australia and I have to venture out to the supermarket later today so I must put these on my shopping list. :yum:

7 Likes

So on a scale of Baked Potato to Pringles, is the tot just a hair above Pringles?

I mean, I’ll eat them all; potato slurry is just as tasty as the original starch chonk.

8 Likes

I always loved that the tots were stacked in a pyramid.

3 Likes

Tater Tots are tasty trash

I am tasty trash, most of my family is, what of it?

6 Likes