This high-performance herbal vaporizer is as smart as it is handsome

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/23/this-high-performance-herbal-v.html

A herbal vaporizer. For God’s sake, how the mighty Boing Boing has fallen

5 Likes

But what about the price! It’z a steal!

2 Likes

I still have the original pax, and it still works great. That said, I have it on good authority that there are much cheaper options that are really good for extracts.

2 Likes

C’mon. "Herbal’ means marijuana.
“The vaporizer more Coloradans use!”

2 Likes

“Vaporize your foes in style.”

7 Likes
The Pax 3 is a stylish, discreet unit that quickly and easily heats both loose-leaf herbs and extracts.
Finally, I won't look like such a dork vaping all that basil and vanilla extract.
10 Likes

Vaping is for hipsters. I just stick my head in the spice cabinet and take a big whiff.

5 Likes

If you leave it on the dashboard of your car with the windows rolled down, you will have two there by the time you get back to the car.

3 Likes

Marijuana, my sworn enemy.

3 Likes

Us hipsters do too, but our spice racks are artisanal.

Mine was made out of reclaimed wood from an abandoned unicycle factory by a small team of artisans who pass time by claiming that the band only they have heard of is better on vinyl.

4 Likes

Well, shit. Finally they have the vape I want, and they won’t ship to Belgium.

2 Likes

I saw “smart” and then I saw the price.

How exactly is the Pax 3 any better than a $10 highlighter battery?

Like, I switched from a Pax 2 to a highlighter pen and legitimately think that Bloom Farms and State do a better job. This just looks like the same thing for 30x the price.

$274 is a high price for a conduction vaporizer. Convection is the way to go for both efficiency of vaporizing and better taste.

These are cheaper and better:
Boundless CF,
the Firewood vaporizer (made by hand in the US I think. currently sold out),
and for something small, cheap and butane powered (meaning there’s no batteries that will wear out or electronics to break), the Dynavap

3 Likes

Where have you been for the last 1.5 years of vaporizer ads here?

2 Likes

But it could just as easily mean Lemon Zinger!

1 Like

HRM. Will this become the new knife-sharpening debate?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.