This is a Crazy-Ass Local City Council Meeting Rant of Supreme Excellence

EDIT- In conclusion (thus far) I would say that if I was in her position (Teri Pope-Gonzales, the women in the video) I’m not sure I would have been quite as civil or coherent as she was. Not to mention that my presentation may have involved a firebomb instead of a bag of marbles, seriously.

Soooooo I did some minor research and it definitely looks like some serious shit is going down here… I would not be surprised if this woman’s speech was so incomprehensible only because she had been fucked nine ways to sunday (Possible eminent domain, city corruption, abuse of power by authorities, etc.).

Info found so far:

This is it, this is definitely it. If you are going to read any of these links read this one:

-Gonzalez has called every city official she can think of to try to get the plant to put up a wall to block noise and dust and limit its hours of operation, to no avail.
-She says plant employees have retaliated by shining lights into her house at night and calling her names. She says she found a chunk of concrete next to the doghouse in her backyard a few months ago."
-Police were recently called by both sides after Gonzalez said she was blocked in by three of the company’s vehicles at the intersection of First and O streets.
A dust up over South Bottoms concrete plant

34 Likes