This Is Fine

3 Likes

Was this text AI generated?

(Welcome to BoingBoing)

5 Likes

Welcome to boingboing, but you should be aware that popping in just to post what amounts to spam isn’t welcome (as per the Community Guidelines).

Feel free though to paraphrase what you have to say in your blog, if it fits this or that topic/thread.

3 Likes

Fire that AI!

3 Likes

Assholes

2 Likes

This has been a huge windfall for Godot. All the more reason to embrace open source.

5 Likes

And the threat was from an employee.

When officers arrived on scene, they met with a reporting party who informed them that an employee made a threat towards his employer using social media. The reporting party also said that the employee works at an out of state location for the company, but that they had been unable to reach the outside jurisdiction to make a report.

6 Likes

Yeah!

I’ve been learning Godot and I was thinking before all this “maybe unity is just the only way to go here” mainly because of general adoption, but now I am feeling like hopeful more people will actually be working with Godot.

It’s pretty cool actually!

(By that I mean Godot is pretty cool and really very easy to use, not that unity’s desperate attempt to cover losses and mismanaged debt by alienating actually successful indie devs is cool.)

9 Likes

Sounds interesting, but I think I’ll wait a bit.

10 Likes
5 Likes

I didn’t know where else to put this
:frowning:

Seems pretty close to an assasination plot to me. COVID can kill.

4 Likes

alleging that a kilogram block of fentanyl

Fentanyl is dosed on a microgram basis. To have a kilo of the stuff is just unimaginable to me. That is enough to off a city! :cry:

4 Likes
1 Like

6 Likes

Back in the Pleistocene, I would not blame the guys running around trying to survive, but damnit, we know exactly what we are doing now! And we do not have to do it! It’s just a matter of “It’s easier/more profitable to do it this way.” We can, and must, do better.

6 Likes

Heck, even today I can’t really get mad at (for example) a person who shoots an elephant to feed their family in some war-torn country gripped in crushing poverty. But of course the people who are creating the underlying conditions that drive most extinctions today are on the other end of the economic spectrum.

4 Likes

Looks like they might not even have to be shot… :cry:

2 Likes
7 Likes