This Is Fine

2 Likes

3 Likes

People thought over 100 million live in NYC??? Wow.

6 Likes

Duh, no, it always gets blown up in the movies, so there’s lots of replacements, obviously it never gets that high.

11 Likes

Even if you count the entire NYC metro, it’s only just under 20 mill…

And it’s still smaller than the metro of Mexico City…

7 Likes

I think the problem is that they don’t think, they just guess and go with gut feelings influenced by all kinds of weird propaganda and misinformation. I don’t believe anyone with enough brains to understand the question would think 27% of Americans are Muslim and/or Native Americans, if they paused to actually think about the question and consider their daily experiences etc.

7 Likes

That’s…

Stupid. That is truly, amazingly, stupid!

9 Likes
1 Like

Angry Star Trek GIF

7 Likes

It’s… as if… those states that so loudly proclaim they are protecting The Unborn and fetuses and all are… somehow… not really serious about followthrough and, oh, doing what they say. About wimmin. And children. And fetuses.

How do these jailers and sheriffs in Etowah county sleep at night?
For real. That’s a real question.
I’m not asking you to answer it. I am just wondering how much of their own innate humanity these folks are still in touch with. And by what process could they regain their compassion, if that is possible. Because “The Cruelty Is the Point™” is simply not acceptable.

Meantime: let the light of a lot of truth and publicity shine on these awful people in charge, paid by public monies, doing their worst to some of the most vulnerable members of our society: the unborn, the just-born, the pregnant and the post-partum moms, and those with substance abuse disorders. Sometimes the Venn diagrams of these members is one circle of 100% overlap.

11 Likes

Not an isolated case. Amy Yurkanjn at AL.com has written a series of articles in this.

3 Likes
4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Been moved out by who?

Fucking cowards, that’s who.

8 Likes

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

7 Likes
5 Likes

5 Likes

An imploding mediascape has driven independent journalists to publish their work in newsletters like Substack. But a la carte news is not a sustainable model for anyone.

7 Likes

an orca flip-flopping across the Sahara

That’s quite an image!

high five killer whale GIF

4 Likes