This lead-free vaporizer offers a safer & smoother smoking experience

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/06/this-lead-free-vaporizer-offer.html

smoking is bad, mkay

3 Likes

Calling it “lead free” immediately makes me suspicious that it is heavily contaminated with cadmium or depleted uranium or mercury.

8 Likes

“Safer… smoking experience”. WTF BoingBoing?

3 Likes

Vaping is bad! So, naturally the solution is sell you sell you some vaping shit!

But at least it’s not lead!

3 Likes

I was under the impression that the biggest contributing factor to Vaping-associated pulmonary injury (an acute condition that can kill within months instead of decades) is currently thought to be Vitamin E acetate, not heavy metals.

Not that the heavy metals are doing your body any favors either.

9 Likes

I will tell my grandkids about the 1950s doctors pushing cigarettes as healthy, and the day that boingboing sold out.

3 Likes

No thanks, I’ll take the leaded one.

1 Like

My personal favorite alternative To “traditional vaping” is to just fill the vape unit with food grade vegetable glycerin and connect a tube so that you can blow through it instead of inhaling for super affordable smoke effects. Safe for kids too!

3 Likes

You are correct. The vaping issue was exclusively bootleg THC carts that used Vitamin E Acetate as a thickener. Vitamin E Acetate is not and has never been used in legit, legal eliquids/nicotine vapes or legit THC carts.n

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.