This lightweight minimalist wallet is extremely slim and protects your vital data

Originally published at: This lightweight minimalist wallet is extremely slim and protects your vital data | Boing Boing

seems like an overpriced piece of tin

6 Likes

They should throw in some anchovies.

2 Likes

Yes, but is it tactical?

7 Likes

Highly tactical. For tactical purchases. And tactical impulse purchases. Tactical parking payments. Tactical soda. Tactical coffee. Tactical lunches. And tactical grocery shopping. And you can carry it alongside your other stuff oh wait is there a way I can say this in a way that’s both pretentious, macho AF and shows off my extreme insecurities? EDC-compatible.

2 Likes

So, still waiitng to hear of the horrible crime sprees that have resulted from people being able to read your RFIDs…

3 Likes

A minimalist wallet that costs $164?

Someone should make a documentary on how the boingboingshop became a sharper image clone…
And then sell access to that documentary in the boingboingshop.

2 Likes

But where do I keep my photos, cash and assorted odds and ends like business cards, receipts, and post-it notes?

Edited after watching kick starter video.

It has to cost that much because otherwise you would have more money than will fit inside. Plus it’s tactical.

2 Likes

I think more like Skymall.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.