This liquor-filled piñata will make you the life of any party

Originally published at: This liquor-filled piñata will make you the life of any party | Boing Boing

1 Like

But, what about the candy? :pleading_face: Was expecting something like this :yum::

Time to place a few orders and whip up some papier-mâché, I guess…

4 Likes

This liquor-filled piñata will make you the life of any party

Well, it’s probably not a good idea for a sobriety milestone party or a baby shower.

2 Likes

Just not sure the need this product fills, other than separating you from a big chunk of your hard earned cash.

You can already fill piñatas with little booze bottles, or whatever else.

4 Likes

(a very fun portmanteau of nips and piñata)

Fun? Fun??

Fun would be calling it the piñipta.

Nipyada ain’t fun.

I’d suggest Vodka, Whisky, & Giñata.

I’m imagining the fun when someone hits it really hard and everyone gets to be showered with alcohol and broken glass. That’s how you know the party’s started!

2 Likes

That would be the dive barñata

2 Likes

Every baby shower I’ve attended made me want to get drunk AF, ASAP. One was so bad mom followed me when I sneaked off to smoke pot in the ladies’ room XD No one noticed a thing, probably b/c we also smoked non-wacky tobaccy.

It was rather more tolerable after that.

We loved the guest of honor, but she’d chosen a GF who was a bully to be in charge of everything, and she tried forcing us to play the dumbest games imaginable. Man, did she get pissed when all of us finally mutinied, and my punk ass pretty much told her to get stuffed! Mom and I just laughed at her, which only made her more angry :smiley:

I was livid that she’d selected a banquet hall without a bar. How dare she!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.