This muscle car has sooooo much muscle

Tru dat. Plus, stoplight racers deserve everything bad that happens to them that doesn’t include innocent bystanders. Take that shit to the strip, you dicks.

11 Likes

That’s one way to put an end to a midlife crisis.

8 Likes

I really love that a) there’s someone here that knows this meme (1.5 psi), and b) so many years later, it’s still alive.

Alternately - maybe it was a low flying pelican.

7 Likes

Well, that car certainly lived up to its name as a convertible; car to junk in 6 seconds flat.

3 Likes

As a bicyclist, I have no desire to be that close.

6 Likes

"A big, red, V10 ax murderer.

…I do like it though "

3 Likes

Isn’t this basically a problem with all the American muscle car designs? They compete on horsepower numbers and don’t compete on stability and balance. Sure, a muscle car may have more horsepower than a Porsche that costs twice as much, but it’s still not a Porsche. There’s a whole genre of YouTube videos of Mustangs being 'stangs and simply losing control under hard acceleration.

On a legal note, just totalling your car isn’t great for your insurance, but adding in exhibition driving or speed contests is a whole other level of stupid.

In short, middle aged dude, you shouldn’t have done that.

7 Likes

This is literally the story of every Viper.

1 Like

That’ll buff out.

3 Likes

No, it was the fault of the cyclist. /s

But don’t worry that’ll buff right out.

P.S. One day I’ll read all the way to the end before posting.

3 Likes

I’m guessing that when they’ve totalled their shiny toys THAT’S when they go home and beat their wives!

1 Like

I rather wanted to get a link to a jaguar F type… that he drove in the country lanes of ireland…
you could hear the engine murmur… five miles away

2 Likes
2 Likes

Fixed that for the original Twitter poster:

Definition of stupid asshole.

and suddenly “not enough car”.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.