This new clip from American Gods Season 2 is worrisome

I certainly would have enjoyed that more!

1 Like

That seems likely, especially given that Good Omens will apparently include a lot of material from the unfinished sequel to Good Omens, so stuff that Neil and Terry discussed, but which has to be expanded from notes and memory.

And if you’ve not seen any of the messages between Neil and Rhianna Pratchett, he seems quite determined to do the best job possible with Good Omens as a memorial to Terry, so he’s probably giving it 110%

3 Likes

I do hope that Good Omens gets shown on something other than Amazon or Netflix, neither of which I am prepared to subscribe to.
I met Sir Terry on a number of occasions, and Neil Himself as well, and my copy of Good Omens signed by both of them is a cherished possession.

4 Likes

Internationally, it’s going to be on Amazon, but BBC America will get it eventually… you can always wait for the DVD (which I do for a number of shows). There’ll probably be extras worth the wait on there…

bill-hader-green-jealous-rage

2 Likes

Huh, all I have is a signed hardcover Carpe Jugulum. A gift, I never met him.

2 Likes

Me neither… my husband did meet Gaiman and Dave McKean, and has a signed copy of Mr. Punch… way back in the day, before Gaiman was superfamous and Dragon*Con wasn’t bigger than my university (which is the largest in my state).

2 Likes

Still awesome! Mr Punch is… weird. Dave McKean is a little out there, in a good way.

3 Likes

Me too but hoping I’m wrong.

1 Like

I am very, very jealous.

I have hopes that it’ll be shown on the BBC, as they made the radio play and evidently T and N liked that enough to recast some people in the same roles. But I guess the BBC is no good if you’re not in the UK.

Remembering actual Punch and Judy shows from when I was very small, the book wasn’t much more strange and disturbing than the puppet show.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.