This PSA kindly tells covidiot snowflakes, "You should be wearing a fucking mask"

or how about a ball gag and a nose clip?

2 Likes

Ahead of their time they are.

2 Likes

We can always use more machinists here in BC!

6 Likes

The selfish and deluded dickheads who won’t wear masks are already alienated - from intelligence, sense, rationality, and humanity. Fuck them all in the neck. And I’m not joking.

1 Like

Im dead serious at this point.

I honestly always considered it a joke among Americans to flee to Canada.

I have nothing against Canada at all, never have, but now what was a joke may be a real escape. If we are still banned from travel after the election, I’m not letting imaginary lines stop me. I’ve done all I could, said my peace in public to every anti masker I’ve met.

I sick of these fucking idiots who took over my country, and now seem incensed on dying and dragging me with them. I’ll buy a shipping container and have all my belongings delivered to…I don’t know yet.

I’d be an illegal immigrant, most likely, but 4 more years of Trump actually is just too much to bear, even if I lived, but it seems a literal death sentence to keep living here with my immune system and a populous openly endangering my life.

1 Like

Or Werner Herzog.

3 Likes

I shared this video with Mr. Kidd, and he put it on his fuqbook feed, so now his fuqbook feed is blowing up, and he can’t go to bed. :joy::smirk::roll_eyes::confused::frowning:

I told him to nuke his account 9 years ago, so he has no one to blame, but himself.

8 Likes

This one keeps showing up in my Twitter timeline:

4 Likes

You, clearly, don’t have CLOSE friends…

About a month back, the big quarantine scandal down here in Argentina was the “Baby shower Clandestino” which consisted of exactly that - an unlawful baby shower breaking ASPO (Obligatory Preventative Social Isolating - they love acronyms) which was the site of multiple transmissions of the disease. After weeks of the news cycle about the incomprehensible frivolity of the baby shower attendees, it was reported that the newborn baby tested positive for coronavirus as well, though whether transmission occurred before or upon birth was not made clear.
http://www.teleamazonas.com/2020/06/nina-nacio-con-coronavirus-luego-del-baby-shower-clandestino/

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.