This Trumper claims antifa was behind J6, but can't explain why antifa would want to help Trump overthrow the government

Antifa, apparently: “It’s a brilliant ‘false flag’ operation - we let the right plan the assault, execute the assault and then we, uh, what is there left for us to do? Nothing? Wow, our job really is easy!”

4 Likes

Hahahaha I love how us leftists are so brilliant and competent and capable of stealing an entire election and planning a false flag operation… yet… also so dumb and disconnected that we can’t win the election to begin with. They can’t ever seem to figure out that dichotomy. How are we the most brilliant masterminds ever and then the absolute worst plotters ever.

2 Likes

That’s a core feature of fascism, by the way: the enemy is omnipresent, oppressive and terribly dangerous, but also weak-willed and fragile, so it can be easily beat by the fascists.

10 Likes

The followers must feel humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force of their enemies. When I was a boy I was taught to think of Englishmen as the five-meal people. They ate more frequently than the poor but sober Italians. Jews are rich and help each other through a secret web of mutual assistance. However, the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Fascist governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy.

3 Likes

these gotcha questions are exhausting. the MAGA crowd doesn’t care about logic. they only want to hurt people that scare them. if we could just focus on THAT.

3 Likes

Yeah, most of these people would be stumped by such posers as “What did you have for breakfast?”

Or what are you wearing now? (Without looking)

Cue banjo music.

You know that we’re not all like this, right?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.