This video blasting Mitch McConnell for his sniveling hypocrisy is so satisfying

Originally published at: This video blasting Mitch McConnell for his sniveling hypocrisy is so satisfying | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Mitch seems to forget that old saying, " Winners make policy, losers go home."

14 Likes

Yeah, but he sadly does absolutely represent his constituents who re-elected him with I believe, the widest margin yet.
He’s only doing his job, and has been doing it really well for years.
I can’t imagine there was ever a greater career obstructionist in American politics. That he even demanded a negotiated settlement before turning the Senate over to the Dems (which only happened this morning) is incredible.
I loathe this guy and see him as the epitome of “The Swamp”. He’s a mean, racist, weaseling, intolerant lying sack of shit.
Sadly, he’s also very good at his job.

6 Likes

Quite literally, fu#k Mitch McDouchebag to hell and all the TGOp/Qanon/Screaming Karens!

11 Likes

My kids want a cat (because a snake, hamster, guppies, and hermit crabs are not enough?!?!?). I do not want one because every time I’m assured that they will clean up after their pet I end up doing it.

If my wife gives in and gets one, I will name the cat Karen. And I will chuckle every single time I have to tell my kids to go pick up after Karen.

I’m a horrible dad.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s one of my favorite Dad sing alongs:

4 Likes

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution …”

This is why we have a government. If you’re a Senator and this isn’t your number one priority, then you’re not doing your job. McConnell is good at being a partisan. Very little he’s done in the last 12 years was to promote the general welfare or establish justice. It’s all been about making sure he gets his way for his rich donors and keeps his seat.

7 Likes

I feel that this could rightfully be applied to almost all of the older “career” politicians on both sides of the aisle… Yes, and I get that this is far worse on one side, but this has become baked into the system. Serious reforms are needed to root this particular form of corruption out of US politics.

1 Like

I recall seeing this story late last year (may have been BB). For an election where a bazillion claims of fraud were disproven, the case against Mitch’s “landslide” may actually have traction. https://www.dcreport.org/2020/12/19/mitch-mcconnells-re-election-the-numbers-dont-add-up/

Here, here!

If anymoron flags you for this, imma pull their card.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.