Listen to Mitch McConnell's eerie laugh when his Covid failure is pointed out

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/13/listen-to-mitch-mcconnells-eerie-laugh-when-his-covid-failure-is-pointed-out.html

9 Likes

What a piece of psychopathic garbage. Anyone still voting for him is either a moron or a willing death cultist.

56 Likes
40 Likes

The saddest part about the 2020 polls is that the evil turtle is heavily favored to keep his seat.

40 Likes

On a happier note, the Democrats are slightly favored to win the Senate. If that happens, he’s not the head guy anymore.

37 Likes

…but hopefully lose the Senate Majority role - which has got to sting this small man’s ego. That’s all we might get this go-'round.

31 Likes

28 Likes

This is what psychopathic evil looks like.

This man is pure evil in my mind even more than Trump

34 Likes

This [I can’t think of an expletive strong enough] has done more damage to the U.S. than any other single person, living or dead. IMO.

32 Likes

Polling seems fairly thin, but 3-7 points depending on which poll and where you look. And apparently shrinking.

Predictions place him as a heavy favorite. But polls aren’t predictions, and polls are dipping towards the margin of error. While the GOP is generating a lot of bad news for themselves and McConnell’s debate performance is making national news for all the wrong reasons. Like laughing about coronavirus.

Seems doable.

24 Likes

McConnell is the logical conclusion of “the ends justify the means” philosophies (which the Right is all about now). Listening to him in interviews, he makes his world view pretty clear. Once you believe you are righteous, everything is on the table. He believes he is righteous and anything done toward his goal is a righteous victory. All consequences are acceptable, and anyone opposed is worthy only of death. That really is where he head seems to be.

40 Likes

I like McGrath and I think she would be a good Senator. Which ofc means there is no chance in hell KY will elect her.

8 Likes

Can we chip in to get McConnell a nice pet, like that mamma mountain lion?

8 Likes

What a ghoul… and that’s an insult to ghoul-kind everywhere…

22 Likes

If his constituency wasn’t composed of people who vote for him because he is evil, this would be a political disaster for him

12 Likes

Seriously, wtf is wrong with that guy?

7 Likes

Or, as they’re known these days, “Republicans.”

The weird thing is, based on interviews with people who know/knew him, he apparently doesn’t actually believe in anything - except possessing power. So he doesn’t even have the “excuse” of believing himself to be righteous - he simply is willing to do anything to have power purely for the sake of having power.

16 Likes

The Joker’s laugh ain’t got shit on mcconnell’s

5 Likes

Not to downplay his weird and creepy reply, but I almost I see it more as a nervous laugh. Kind of a combination of “oh shit she’s actually telling me off” and arrogance like oh dear you don’t even know how many people have to get paid out before things get “done”.

Definitely fucked up either way, I could be wrong

7 Likes

No that’s pure white male smug. Laugh it off as inconsequential, interrupt, interrupt, interrupt.

Pence was doing the exact same thing in the VP debate. And you’ll see GOP officials doing it whenever a woman opens their mouth. Opponent or reporter.

Mitch just has trouble pulling it off because he’s an actual animated corpse.

23 Likes