Listen to Mitch McConnell's eerie laugh when his Covid failure is pointed out

13 Likes

I think you want to give him a baby mountain lion and then introduce its mother. :pouting_cat:

6 Likes

Our laughter will be so much sweeter if he loses.

So so sweet.

1 Like

Honestly though - I haven’t had time to watch the full debate - the fuck is he laughing at?

3 Likes

Both of which are in abundance, unfortunately. I like Kentucky. I visited last year and met very nice people, visited Muhammad Ali’s grave and toured some bourbon distilleries. The good people of Kentucky deserve someone better than Moscow Mitch. Unfortunately, they might be outnumbered by the morons and death cultists that you mentioned.

6 Likes

I’m not a believer in such things, but the word “soulless” comes to mind. Fuck this slug. I hope he dies (of natural causes) bitter and alone, having known no human being ever truly loved him.

(I refuse to call him a turtle; I like turtles)

10 Likes

Or a misogynist. His laugh is dismissive and a signal to snowflake misogynists that McGrath can be totally ignored.

13 Likes

He laughs the same way when it’s time for his pudding.

2 Likes

Well, he is the senior senator from Kentucky.

I actually have friends in KY and after 4 years I have failed to convince them that voting is important and that they should do it.

Don’t ever expect Kentuckians to save us or themselves.

7 Likes

The saddest part of the election is that even if he loses, he can just dip right into lobbying and be just as destructive to the USA as he always has been. I prefer he catch COVID-19 and die a second time.

12 Likes

I would never harm nor advocate the harm of another human being, but that doesn’t mean if I were to happen upon Mitch McConnell burning to death I would even bother pissing on him to put out the fire.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t want my precious piss to touch such a low and loathsome beast.

7 Likes

He did the same thing when bragging about blocking Obama’s appointment of a supreme court judge in the Spring of an election year.

3 Likes

Trump is only a symptom of what is wrong. Mitch IS the disease. .

11 Likes

Power and the purchase of power. As he said in the debate "“I allow Kentucky to punch above its weight. What does it mean to Kentucky over the last term? My last term $17.5 billion for the commonwealth that would not have been there had I not been the majority leader of the Senat,e.”

And in 2019, the AP noted, “McConnell’s wins in the spending legislation included coal miners’ pension benefits; $410 million for the construction of the new Robley Rex Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Louisville; $314 million for cleanup of Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant, a $40 million increase over last year’s funding level; a tax break for spirits distillers worth an estimated $426 million in 2020 alone; and $65 million for the construction of the Forage Animal Production Lab at the University of Kentucky, […] a tax break for Kentucky’s thoroughbred horse racing industry, $16.5 million for the Department of Agriculture to implement the pro-hemp provisions McConnell got into the 2018 farm bill and $61.3 million for new military construction projects at Fort Campbell.”

“The Commonwealth of Kentucky” means, of course, “My friends and financial backers” in the same way that “The American People” means “Donald Trump’s family and cronies.”

13 Likes

Except for the tax breaks none of that spending seems bad to me (someone who lives very very far away from Kentucky). What I would be more interested in was contrasting this with what didn’t get funded, or had it’s funding cut.

2 Likes

If I were Bad Horse, I’d definitely let him join the Evil League of Evil.

5 Likes

Medicaid and food stamps. Big business in no need of tax breaks (booze and race horses) won out over underpaid service industry workers.

11 Likes

Two people I might give it to are Rupert Murdoch and Thomas Midgley, Jr. (for inventing leaded gasoline and Freon).

4 Likes

Yeah, there’s a lot of bias. There was discussion last week about why the people of Pennsylvania would cling to poisonous and self-destructive fracking, but you don’t see a lot of people understanding that poor people in other states can also sell their souls and kids’ futures for the false promise of jobs and money.

2 Likes