Two great deep-dives mine the endless hole at the bottom of Mitch McConnell's inhumanity

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/04/two-great-deep-dives-mine-the.html

6 Likes

KY. FU.
Don’t let stupid rule your state.

13 Likes

Terri Gross on “Fresh Air” also did an in-depth radio interview with Jane Meyer about her McConnell article.

13 Likes

19 Likes
10 Likes

Turmp may be a glistening chunk of dog shit (speaking generously), but McConnell is someone who would buy a dog, feed it rotten meat, collect the shit with his bare hands, lure make-a-wish kids to a fake theme park and then push the shit into their breathing tubes, just so he could say he did it.

You could argue that Turmp or Putin or Murdoch are only enemies of humanity in the service of their own goals, but for McConnell, harm to humanity is the goal. I don’t think you could dream up any retribution that he hasn’t gone out of his way to explicitly deserve.

Getting rid of him in November would be less than the least a decent society could do. There should be special episodes of Sesame Street to teach children how to despise him, and a museum dedicated to what a gangrenous pig cock he is.

25 Likes

“If you stare into the abyss , the abyss stares back at you.”

7 Likes

How all of humanity should treat McConnell forever.

17 Likes

One of the best-case scenarios for 2020 is that McConnell is voted out as part of a wholesale purge of the GOP Senate and Elizabeth Warren gets voted in as the new majority leader.

12 Likes

14 Likes

Many say Trump is the worst thing to ever happen to American politics, but McConnell has done far more structural damage to American government than Trump ever could.

20 Likes

And wresting control of the WH from the GOP will mean nothing if McConnell isn’t given walking papers

2 Likes

Well, if the Democrats take the Senate majority, then McConnell loses almost all of his power even if he retains his seat.

4 Likes

Yet they keep voting for him.

3 Likes

2 Likes

That headline makes me want to nope-the-hell-out right off the bat!

An article on one of the articles:

2 Likes

Come on… is that really fair to the Pale Man… what did he do that was nearly as bad as McConnell?

1 Like

I apologize for my graphic McConnell murder fantasy post. Just a thought experiment I find cathartic, no actual brutality intended!

Peace and love to all! :two_hearts:

Even him! :crossed_fingers:t2: