This video will show you how to live so long, you'll be the oldest person alive on the planet

[Read the post]

1 Like

It’s the strangest thing, I’m following all the advice in the video and I feel terrible.

Well, all except for the God one, that is just silly.

Wow… you figured out how to do the “no drugs and booze” while also having 6 antacid pills and a glass of wine a day, plus an occasional nip of whiskey?

What’s your secret???

1 Like

The irony of course being that everyone’s biochemistry is different. For any of the advice to be 100% relevant you’d have to have the same biological makeup as the advisor. Me, I just pick and choose as I please, I figure my body knows what it needs. :smile:

2 Likes

I thought the easy answer was to just kill everybody older than you. Or go for the easier way and convince them to take up risky hobbies.

3 Likes

Heh, heh, heh…akpft! [klunk]

1 Like

Find the one Ring.

I heard it makes you thin too!

I just follow Jiminy Cricket’s advice.
Yes sirree.
I’m gonna live to be 103.

2 Likes

So my kids are killing me?
Meh…
obvious

2 Likes

Exactly - it’s the ultimate application of the “I don’t need to run faster than the bear; I just need to run faster than you” principle.

Interesting the only duplicate one I heard was “no children” and I never heard any say “to” have children. So I guess I’m doomed.

On the other hand, you’ll have had the same number of waking hours as they did by age 65.

1 Like

Easy, I have multiple personalities. :slight_smile: :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :blush:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.