This weird UFO floating above Canadian city turned out to be.... Mr. Peanut

Originally published at: This weird UFO floating above Canadian city turned out to be…. Mr. Peanut | Boing Boing

4 Likes

There is still reason for concern.

I mean, people have WiFi allergies. There could be similarly serious complications from a Mr. Peanut allergy.

1 Like

did you know that 1927-1947 Mr Peanut had no monocle?

(“Yes he does! it’s just hard to see it! where’s your @#$ monocle!?” “erm left it in my other waistcoat”)

3 Likes

Unmarked Helicopters…

Source: Unmarked Helicopters, by Soul Coughing/Mike Doughty , c1996, Songs in the Key of X: Music from and Inspired by the X-Files (and *et alibi), Youtube media posted 2009 07 26 by user DodoDummy
♫…♫
They said it was a Mr. Peanut Balloon.
It was a Mr. Peanut Balloon.

2 Likes

1 Like

Very clever of the space aliens to make their spacecraft in the shape of Mr. Peanut.

3 Likes

The second video of a planet (probably Jupiter) setting as the sun rose was equally silly. “It’s just sitting there.” Then he zooms in, and you can see it moving at literally just about the same speed as any other star or planet would move due to the earth rotating. “It’s changing color.” Yes, because atmosphere.

There. Are. No. Secret. Aliens. Visiting. Us.

They figured out long ago we are a stupid ass species and have opted to take alternate routes to their travel destinations. No amount of beautiful ocean views available no where else in the local galactic region is worth dealing with us.

3 Likes

Spooky, cuz Mr. Peanut died in 2020.

2 Likes

Ahem. Mr. Peanut was not “mistaken for being a UFO.” It was one, pre-identification.

That is all.

3 Likes

Right. Now Mr. Peanut is an IFO. Identified FO sure.

2 Likes

At first I thought it was Gamera here to save us from Texas!

7 Likes

Nice cloaking device

Looks a lot like Appa.

1 Like

So, not so much a UFO as a WTF-FO.

Do have to say that a flying Mr Peanut would kinda make my day.

1 Like

That’s Mr Bartholomew Richard Fitzgerald-Smythe Peanut to you, good day.

[Channeling Austin Powers] It looks like a giant … nutsack!

1 Like

The pre-1948 Mr. Peanuts are all just different degrees of horrifying.

1 Like

Yeah. Those shape-shifting lizard beings are smart that way.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.