Thor: Ragnarok - full trailer

From what I saw from the Justice League movie they turned him into an alcoholic redneck for some reason.

https://images.moviepilot.com/images/c_fill,h_240,w_500/t_mp_quality_gif/iz1ilvx4bumeye0v0vrd/justice-league-footage-what-it-means-for-our-heroes-aquaman-drinking-his-liquor-1072255.jpg

But that’s not really surprising considering that they also turned Superman into a reclusive drifter who worked odd jobs across Canada while trying to avoid getting in bar fights that might expose his invulnerability, and they turned Batman into an unshaven psycho who isn’t above maiming the bad guys. Basically DC is just taking a “Every character is now Wolverine” approach.

9 Likes

Wait is that vodka? I assumed he was drinking water because … well …

4 Likes

Flash: "Boy is that guy putting 'em away. You might say he drinks like a…"
Batman: (Points bat-zooka at Flash’s head) “Don’t. Say. It.”

10 Likes

Well, I’ve always said any Ragnarok that doesn’t include a wolf eating the moon is a pretty poor excuse for a Ragnarok and will not get my dollar, but I could change my mind for the Viking Kittens.

5 Likes

Does it have to be OUR planet’s moon?

3 Likes

Well, it needs to be at least the size of Luna. I mean, you’re some Norse drunk just trying to survive the damn Fimbulwinter, and you go outside to pee and you look up and there’s a wolf eating the moon. Now that’s a proper Ragnarok, y’know? If you’re billing it as Ragnarok it needs to have the salient features, right? Or else kittens in pointy hats.

3 Likes

So when do we get to see the 4-movie sequence with Thor’s family…you know, Der Ring des Nibelungen? Or does Marvel now own Thor (and New Line own ring movies)?

“A giant Space Coyote chewing up the asteroid belt? That’s not kosher!

4 Likes

Trailer song is Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin.

Because some people probably will wonder.

3 Likes

Hahah OMG i am so old… i just assume everyone knows this after just the first notes…

#Old

9 Likes

Possibly the most perfect use of that song in a movie that has ever happened.

7 Likes

Wasn’t it also used for the opening credits for Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? Amazing opening credits!

2 Likes

I’m sure Mister Pants appreciates you all the same.

After all even if most age like milk, some do age like a fine wine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.