Thor: Ragnarok gets a bonkers teaser trailer

Does he count for a H-1B?

I just read the book “The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl” and there are some wonderful moments when she gets her hands on a bunch of avengers phone numbers and starts texting people like Black Widow.

Black Widow: How did you get this number?

Squirrel Girl: From a Squirrel. Yeah so what would you do if a talking zucchini in a hot-air ballon threatened to poison the neighborhood?

Black Widow: Stark if this is you I’d start wearing the armor to the bathroom.

Squirrel Girl: ???

Black Widow: BECAUSE NOWHERE WILL BE SAFE.

11 Likes

There’s hope. I mean Howard the Duck was in Guardians.

4 Likes

Well he used to, but I understand in the current comic storyline he’s recently become a victim of identity theft.

3 Likes
10 Likes

Pffft. You know how many people have walked around with that hammer?

4 Likes

The dude could use some two-factor identification for sure.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Are they mixing mythology here? Didn’t Vulcan create a electric net to capture his unfaithful wife and her lover (Venus and Mars).

I know Thor has a hammer and is the god of lighting…like Vulcan who also has a hammer.
But it’s Vulcan that makes the taser net…and I’m confused here.

2 Likes

yeah I think I saw that one.
Bread And Circuses, right?

He’s not human, so he doesn’t need a work visa any more than a foreign dog who came here to be in a movie or guide the blind or whatever. Of course, the dog’s handler would need one, but Thor doesn’t need a paid handler.

It’s also unclear if the Avengers get paychecks or live off of Stark’s largesse.

“He’s right! There’s no rule saying dogs can’t play MLS soccer.”

4 Likes

Carl Urban looks fantastic in the Skurge costume. I’d have like to see him in another Dredd movie, but, hey.

5 Likes

Hephaestus (aka Vulcan, aka Ol’ Dirty Maga God) did ensnare Aphrodite (aka Venus, aka Non-monogamous Free Spirit) and Helios (aka Appollo, aka Mondo Frat Bra) in an unbreakable net. Now you’ve got me thinking, why would Thor, the God of Thunder, be troubled by a bit of electricity?

2 Likes

It’s a bit of a callback to the first movie. Thor, god of thunder, lands on a new planet and the first thing that happens to him is he gets tasered unconscious.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ah, thanks. :smiley:

1 Like

But can’t Asgardian breed with humans? That implies they’re just a subspecies of humanity (or we are of them). Besides, they arrested Loki under human laws for human crimes so…

2 Likes

“You know what ol’ Thor Odinson always says at a time like this?”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.