Threats close YMCA pool after it bans visitor who confronted trans woman in locker room: "Do you have a penis?"

Originally published at: Threats close YMCA pool after it bans visitor who confronted trans woman in locker room: "Do you have a penis?" | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Good on the YMCA for standing up for their employee.

35 Likes

I think it was one of the patrons, but still…

9 Likes

Might clear things up if the word “staffer” was added into the post header after “trans woman”.

13 Likes

Done.

8 Likes

I sure would feel uncomfortable if my children had to share a locker room with a Karen who can’t mind her own damn business.

23 Likes

And once again, it’s the transphobe bringing up genitals that causes the issue, and not the owner of those genitals. Almost like the genitals aren’t, and never were, the problem.

35 Likes

Funny how the party of ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ and ‘law and order’ are just a bunch of pervy underwear police. My privates are by definition PRIVATE. None of your damn business, move along.

6 Likes

TERs think about my genitals more than I do, and I’m the one with them attached to my body.

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.