Speaker Mike Johnson said his high school friend group would have faked being trans to get into girls' locker room

Originally published at: School Memories Fuel Mike Johnson's Fear of Trans Rights

5 Likes

His high school friend group, “good Christians all”, I’m sure. What a piece of garbage.

30 Likes

No, they wouldn’t. Because then their masculinity would forever be in question.

The more I learn about this guy the more disgusting he is

35 Likes

Hey Johnson…

episode 8 bullshit GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

38 Likes

C’mon, we all know Mike Johnson never had any friends.

26 Likes

“My boys” is often a self-unaware stand-in for group sociopathy.

26 Likes

Sounds like a conversation that could have happened during his recent visit to Mar a Lago.

13 Likes

Even were it the case, the tedious syllogism itself: “Because some guys I know would make inappropriate use of some basic freedoms to do bad things those basic freedoms should be cancelled…” -sigh- @#$!

20 Likes

Which, of course, it’s not. It’s always been a scare tactic to stigmatize trans women, who are more likely to be abused or attacked in bathrooms/lockerooms…

28 Likes

This sort of thing really says a lot more about the person saying it than any given trans person. The list of people pretending to be trans just to get a peek and/ or commit assault is rather short. On the other hand, the list of men doing these things without going to that trouble is something like a million times longer.

24 Likes

In that it’s zero, yes.

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

20 Likes

No, you don’t know what that means, Mike. Most everybody else does. It’s like saying “gravity, no one knows what that means” when actually everyone who isn’t a Xtian Nationalist knows exactly what it means.

24 Likes

Next Sunday I’m going to identify as Christian, go to Mike Johnson’s church, and play loud hardcore techno all through the services on their soundsystem.

That’s how it works, MIke?

I don’t know, but have you tried talking to some trans people about it, Mike? I know, you will have to meet us icky trans people and might need to put yourself through ritual purification, but you might also learn something.

28 Likes

7 Likes

It’s on the TERF Bingo Card!

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fun:TERF_bingo

Predators will pretend to be trans to get in women’s spaces!

21 Likes

do it becky chung GIF

Of course not! He’s afraid that he’ll see them as human beings, and of course that’s not what Satan… I mean God… wants! /s

Oh My God What GIF by Robert E Blackmon

But all he needs to know he learned in his fucked up interpretation of the bible… the supply-side version…

16 Likes

Oooo, so edgy gangsta!

16 Likes

I’m not surprised he’s a gross asshole, but it’s a little weird that he’s so proud about it that he’s talking about it in public.

18 Likes

These jackasses really believe that they speak for a silent majority who agrees with their bigoted, small-minded worldview in America… They don’t.

17 Likes

My response to people (ok, my dad) who say that LGBTQ+ and Trans people are pedophiles is: “Show me!” You know that if someone was convicted of this it would be all over Fox News for weeks, so prove it to me. Meanwhile, I’ll just be over here throwing article after article at you of priests, coaches and conservatives who get caught actually being monsters… and that’s just this week!”

17 Likes