TikToker reads one-star reviews of new conservative dating app, The Right Stuff (video)

Originally published at: TikToker reads one-star reviews of new conservative dating app, The Right Stuff (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

The stories about the FBI showing up to arrest people for what they wrote about January 6 smell especially fishy but apparently the part about the app having a specific prompt for users to share their thoughts on January 6 is real.

15 Likes

“No women”??

You’d think there’d be plenty of scammers on there pretending to be sexy gun-toting conservative females.

“Sure hun, but before we meet I need you to fill out this form with your social security number, mother’s maiden name, etc-- I need verification, there are just so many libruls on here pretending to be patritotical Americans.”

(Probably the admins have measures in place to keep out fakes like that, but one can dream.)

13 Likes

Hmm, that is odd–I wonder if one of the goals of this app is gathering data for future recruitment/radicalization targets.

7 Likes

The FBI ran a long-con honeypot encryption app (ANOM) to catch criminals. I’m sure they are very pleased that all these Trump-adjacent people are saving them tax payer money by creating a domestic terrorist identification honeypot for them!

13 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3675477-young-women-are-trending-liberal-young-men-are-not/

Sorry lonely MAGAheart.

16 Likes

My apologies…

6 Likes

One would think that sooner or later young men would start noticing that the liberal dudes are the only ones getting dates anymore and adjust their lives accordingly, but I guess most find it easier to stew in misogynist resentment.

14 Likes

I’m sure at some point the self-hating women (other wise known as female republicans) will sign up.

4 Likes

Apparently these are good times to be a straight male college student:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Simply basic business that you can’t have a dating site for straight males where there aren’t any women.

So, admins will begin creating fake female profiles soon to keep the guys from abandoning ship.

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

One person wants to overthrow the government and establish a dictatorship. The other doesn’t. Classic awkward first date. Who hasn’t been there?

11 Likes

Here’s a nifty article about the Australian Federal Police using Anom to capture messages used in organized crime in Oz.

2 Likes

I wonder how the conservatives will eventually work themselves around to justifying a full on embrace of polyandry as the only option for romantic partnering in the right wing…

2 Likes

I’ve lost count of how many times it’s happened to me. Wasn’t this the original plot line for You’ve Got Mail?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.