Time's up! Peter Navarro must report to prison next Tuesday

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/11/times-up-peter-navarro-must-report-to-prison-next-tuesday.html

10 Likes

He’s a 3rd-tier henchman, but Peter Rabbit is so arrogant and nasty that this is very satisfying.

17 Likes

Whistle blows:
“This is what’s wrong with America”.
No, sir. YOU are what’s wrong with America.

I love that she is always there to hassle this guy, it’s brilliant.

13 Likes

Fucking drag him there by the hair, and make sure the door hits his ass on the way in

6 Likes

Her dedication is truly amazing. I almost feel bad for the guy. Key word “almost”.

7 Likes

200w

12 Likes

It’s just four freakin’ months, man. You did the crime, now do the time, and be done.

1 Like

Good! I’m so tired of the hand-wringers carrying on about how all this potential jail time for everyone, up to and including Mango Mussolini, is “unprecedented”. That whole administration was unprecedented!

That we’ve never jailed certain Cabinet people or a president before doesn’t mean we can’t do it now. Enjoy your four month involuntary stay in Miami, Mr. Navarro.

5 Likes

You get the feeling that if he did appear when subpoenaed and answered their questions, he’d get a lot more than four months? :thinking:

2 Likes

“I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.”
“… Oooo-kay, well. Firstly, sir: this is a Senate hearing, and the fifth amendment doesn’t apply here, and second: I only asked you to confirm your name for the record.”

5 Likes

I can see how that’d get him six months all by itself.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.