Today in transphobia (Part 1)

13 Likes

Itā€™s short notice, but itā€™s not too late

14 Likes
12 Likes

Wil Wheaton: ā€˜Do I honestly have to explain what ā€œDonā€™t be a dickā€ means?ā€™

15 Likes

Looks like itā€™s gone viralā€¦ Good.

tng-wheatons-law|nullxnull

Although the article you posted keeps calling him ā€œwheelerā€ā€¦?

10 Likes

I noticed that too. Some kind of auto-correct issue?

9 Likes

Could beā€¦ they get it right on some parts, but not others.

9 Likes

giphy (3)

11 Likes
13 Likes

The queen of the TERFs is at it again. Been a fun weekend on Twitter (not).

15 Likes

jack black wtf GIF

and I read the responses to herā€¦ lots of women saying that ā€œthis is REAL feminismā€ā€¦ Traitors.

14 Likes

What a hateful human being she is.

16 Likes

Itā€™s been great for my blocklist at least. Finally got enough of the main TERF accounts I rarely have to deal with them in my mentions.

15 Likes

Sheā€™d be happy if the sexual assault was committed by a woman who used something other than a penis?

Weird ass person.

16 Likes

Silly! REAL women canā€™t commit rapeā€¦ only ā€œmen pretending to be womenā€! /s

GIF by Equipe de France de Football

14 Likes

A lot of folks from the UK seem to think rape requires a penis. I think itā€™s because of the way their law defining rape is written. It leads to some pretty unhinged rants from TERFs.

15 Likes

Iā€™d say forward this to her; but we know that she would take silent glee in it. Or perhaps not so silent.

India isnā€™t the only place, of course.

ā€œ The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Projects (NCAVP) estimates that nearly one in ten LGBTQ survivors of intimate partner violence (IPV) has experienced sexual assault from those partners. Studies suggest that around half of transgender people and bisexual women will experience sexual violence at some point in their lifetimes.ā€

Iā€™ve never heard her denounce sexual assault of a trans woman. Nor do I expect to.

15 Likes

Well, in her view wouldnā€™t that be a fight between two men, and therefore right and manly?

Sheā€™s for men being raped?

Additionally- trans women can and have been raped by cis women.

12 Likes

She probably doesnā€™t believe that men can be raped and that if they are, they probably ā€œdeserved it for not being manly enough.ā€ /s

God, I hate that stupid gender essentialist worldview. So fucking stupid.

angry marge simpson GIF

13 Likes