Today in transphobia (Part 1)

About 80%? of trans people are queer. A huge number of LGB people are gender variant.

12 Likes

And increases my already high estimation of Sir Terry!

9 Likes

Very worth noting…I was being sarcastic but wondering if I should say anyway. An organization can’t truly care about gay people while being anti-trans, because there are lots of people who are both. Ditto for that matter caring about women as the TER“F”s pretend. You’re either for people to live without being crushed by bigotry or you’re not.

12 Likes

Big Love?

11 Likes

I thought I saw her on Never Mind the Bigots.

8 Likes

I guess people weren’t paying enough attention to her, so she felt the need to spread some transphobia to get her name in some headlines again.

8 Likes

what GIF

6 Likes

“ It’s too complicated”

Most things are too complicated for Caitlyn. Which is sad as she’s embarrasses herself so publicly, so often.

But what’s saddest is that her heart is three sizes too small.

11 Likes

She appears to have successfully transitioned into a complete fucking idiot.

12 Likes
7 Likes

I think we can distill it down to the above, even.

10 Likes

WFT is she even on about? Invaded? Like bad roommates? Did a trans person drink the last of the coffee and not make a new batch? I mean, what utter horseshit.

11 Likes

Angry Lilo And Stitch GIF

8 Likes

episode 15 GIF

5 Likes

Obviously, the answer is to identify each student by number.
“Who are you?”
“The new number 2. You are number 6.”

9 Likes

Good morning, Miss Kackbratze.

7 Likes

Joanne’s new friend seems nice. /s

10 Likes
11 Likes

The local State Prosecuting Attorney I talked to about this said “That sounds just like trying to find the Jews under the stairs. I can’t believe it is happening in this country.” Reassuring for me that at least my area of VA is currently safe, but the fact that this is a thing is a huge problem for our country. Even before you get into this shit:

Fugitive Trans Kids Act, anyone? That’s what this is kinda looking like.

14 Likes

Federalism incognito.