Today in transphobia (Part 1)

bear helmet GIF

“You’re not doing gender right!!”

Yeah, whatever. I can do what I want with my bucket.

20 Likes

I keep saying that if we’re all that powerful that we threaten the very fabric of society, indeed even causing natural disasters, then perhaps it would be best to treat us with a lot more respect! (Alternatively, if society is teetering on the brink so precariously that our mere existence threatens to destroy it, perhaps that society wasn’t worth bothering with in the first place.)

16 Likes
15 Likes

*Suzanne Moore: wrote transphobic shit for The Guardian.

12 Likes

May they all rot in hell…

15 Likes

Where’s a case of food poisoning when you need one?

Oh No Reaction GIF by Will & Grace

13 Likes

Or a tiny meteor to take care of the left over dinosaurs?

12 Likes

Everybody knows an orbital strike is the only way to be sure.

12 Likes

Oh, separate but equal. Yeah, I’m sure this time it’ll work just fine.

15 Likes
16 Likes

Make sure you want the kid’s video embedded in the story. Wonderful!

14 Likes

One awesome young man. Thanks!

15 Likes
14 Likes

If you ever feel dumb, then remember Ben Shapiro once shared with world that his wife told him it’s normal he doesn’t get her wet

Call me old fashioned,but can’t imagine set of circumstances where someone thinks discussing state of his wife’s vulva in public forum is a good idea pic.twitter.com/7TX0ddow2r

— Alicia Smith

Andrew Guiliani and his daughter’s vulva?

James Franco GIF

13 Likes

Yeah, if that’s an example of a college student these days, the future is going to be alright.

12 Likes

Transmedicalist historical revisionism is tiresome. I remember when they would deny being transgender, so they could be in their own exclusive group, and the rest of us were happy for them to do that. Can we go back to that?

Transgender was always non-binary inclusive.

14 Likes

I could start listing the places these lost souls are wrong, butvwho has that time? Let us leave it at different axes are different. Similar to “did you walk to school or bring your lunch?” Or, more cogently, “which is it, are you Black or female?”

13 Likes

That was exactly where my mind went, but honestly, that statement wound around so many times i dont even know where they meant to wind up.

10 Likes

Trans students are only a small percentage of the population at this school but they’re being targeted and harassed.

10 Likes

Angry Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

9 Likes