Today in transphobia (Part 1)

11 Likes

The lie that doesn’t fucking stop.

9 Likes
10 Likes

No one could ever call Fox News transphobic now, they made a commercial and no one would take he things their hosts say seriously anyway—that’s just for entertainment purposes. /s

Even democrats are abandoning trans people.

10 Likes
14 Likes

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

12 Likes
7 Likes

Next, completely ban transitioning, that’s where this is headed. Fucking fascists.

season 4 driven to tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

10 Likes

Speaking of Missouri…

It reminded her of conversations she’d had while deployed. “That’s the briefing you would get in Afghanistan or Iraq,” says Stanley, who served in Afghanistan in 2005. “I got it in Missouri.”

11 Likes
12 Likes

15 Likes
11 Likes

"As a “patriotic” person with “right of centre” political views, she told PinkNews: “I was really looking forward to doing it… I thought it was going to be a breath of fresh air. I like debates.”

Something about leopards eating something…? :thinking:

16 Likes
13 Likes

how high wtf GIF

14 Likes

I guess the boys didn’t all go to Brazil.

12 Likes

it might have been better if they did

11 Likes
18 Likes

“The man waited outside by the car for well over an hour for them to come outside,” said Philadelphia transgender advocate Deja Alvarez.

Police say once the three women came outside, the suspect started saying homophobic slurs at the transgender woman and brutally attacked her.

Alvarez says the victim was pistol-whipped.

She was taken to the hospital in critical but stable condition.

Her friend and sister, ages 22 and 17, were with her at the time.

Police say one was shot in the arm, and the other was grazed in the head. Both are listed as stable at the hospital.

13 Likes

Weird twist on medics refusing to help trans folks. Stupid people are everywhere.

12 Likes