Today in transphobia (Part 1)

Waiting for her parents to be required to declare her a fascist asswipe.

14 Likes
14 Likes
15 Likes

Hey, LibsofTikTok, say “I’m a sadistic sociopath” without using any of those words.

13 Likes

*thread

13 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes

Can I get pissed off at shitty journalism?

before the woman underwent her legal and surgical transition

Transition has nothing to do with legal or surgical status. I guess this is what we get when we let cisgender people define who we are.

:rage:

For anyone reading this who doesn’t understand why: not every trans person can afford or get legal recognition or surgery.

13 Likes

Always

Yep.

It’s true and should not be the case.

Muppets Hug GIF

12 Likes

12 Likes
12 Likes

Just a wild guess but could this story instead be titled “Sore Losers Fuck Up Girl’s Life” ?

14 Likes

Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

They make a point of quoting a local trans advocate:

“If you start criminalizing transgender bodies, all women’s bodies are going to be judged,” added Robbins. “Because every time someone’s successful, then everyone will start complaining that she must be transgender to be successful.”

13 Likes

Yet another shitty part of life that has been brought back from the 1920s.

CW: Sexual assault
Not mentioned in the wiki article: Lily was forced to strip naked and be “examined” by senior football executives (who were exclusively older men) to prove that she was really a woman.

13 Likes
11 Likes

*thread

10 Likes

Ugh.
If a trans woman came out 100+ years ago, TPTB would have taken her right to vote and her land. At the very least. Probably her life too.

It seems to me the TERFs are making feminism about dicks. The rest of us understand it is none of our fucking business what body parts a person has and gender isn’t about vaginas vs dicks

13 Likes

Well, TERFS are dicks.

13 Likes

Somewhere on the BBS is the article about the trans woman some time ago who had a huge legal fight to prove she deserved her inheritance and title.

You’re not wrong, they’d take away everything they could.

11 Likes

100 years ago, any out trans woman in the UK would have lost the right to vote as she would have been diagnosed as mentally ill. The law that made this legal was only repealed in the 2000s.

14 Likes