Today in transphobia (Part 1)

go away goodbye GIF

15 Likes
11 Likes

Banning urinals? I donā€™t have a dog in that fight.

Itā€™ll decrease the potty parity problem.

14 Likes

I was going to throw this in encouraging news, butā€¦

In the updated form approved by the board on Thursday, the questions regarding a student-athleteā€™s menstrual cycle have been removed, but a field was added in which students must list their ā€œsex at birth.ā€ According to NBC News, the athletic association said that this addition aligns with Floridaā€™s Fairness in Womenā€™s Sports Act, signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis in 2021, which bans transgender athletes from playing on sports teams that are consistent with their gender identity.

It sounds like they dropped the question that was causing a general uproar, and added the one that they really wanted to know.

12 Likes

Gender-neutral litter boxes for all.

/S

14 Likes

All students will be required to have an Ileostomy and use a catheter.

13 Likes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

13 Likes

Iā€™m too young to be in the kind of sanitised environment youā€™d find in a nursing home.

https://therooster.com/blog/your-college-likely-has-safer-sex-habits-old-folks-home

Someoneā€™s out of touch. Reads like an unfunny snowflake mad that people donā€™t laugh at her awful jokes.

12 Likes

Itā€™s hard to flounce off when no one ever knew you were here.

12 Likes
15 Likes

can-you-ever-forgive-me-kidding-me

13 Likes

I want to scream. Young trans girl murdered in Liverpool.

14 Likes

No evidence it was a hate crime sounds like minimizing bullshit. How about ā€œweā€™re investigating all possible motivesā€?

14 Likes

17 Likes

Fucking hell. Society wouldnā€™t even notice if it werenā€™t for assholes with a bullhorn getting upset about peopleā€™s private business.

14 Likes

The police hardly waited to breathe before they told me that everything that happened to me in Carlisle wasnā€™t a hate crime. They even threatened to charge me the one time I tried to push for it. And then there was the situation with the CPS (With Labour Party leader Keir Starmer in charge) dropping the case every fucking time.

And people wonder why I am ACAB.

15 Likes

Distress to what society? It always baffles me how some asshats can claim the mere existance of a group causes them distress. And note the phrasing. Itā€™s not trans people upsetting his poor sensibilities, itā€™s the treatment for the supposeed mental illness that doing so.

Back To The Future GIF

16 Likes
13 Likes

James Stephanie Sterling doesnā€™t like Joanne.

10 Likes
17 Likes