Today in transphobia (Part 1)

13 Likes
  • “Pronouns should accord with biological sex.”
  • “Any formal institutional documentation should use legal names. Nicknames may be used on an informal basis … as long as this is not part of a social transition process.”
  • Schools should not have all-gender bathrooms, and students should use the bathroom of their biological sex.
  • Sports and extracurriculars “should be based on biological sex, rather than self-perceived gender.”
  • Students must wear clothing and uniforms “that accord with his or her biological sex.”

i’m guessing that last one means the priests can no longer wear their gowns. right? /s

14 Likes
16 Likes

This disqualifies them from OSAA activities. So much for Jesuit’s semi-pro sports teams!

13 Likes
15 Likes

The Daily Mail asked if they could use Jason’s video footage.

He said no, obviously.

Un-fucking-believable that they’re like that.

16 Likes

They’re fucking ghouls!

14 Likes
11 Likes

14 Likes

I’d say “motherfuckers” but this is just confirmation rather than a revelation, so… :woman_shrugging:t3:

10 Likes

Motherfuckers indeed

15 Likes

Make it stop.

You’re somehow a child sex offender if you use a restroom for it’s intended purpose.

16 Likes

c531d6b34b236e8c7dc17ff49ba16bb3

These motherfuckers are the reason no one outside of trans people, their allies and the fascists trying to eliminate us knows about the scale of the attack against us. They’re as bad as the fascists.

17 Likes

It just gets worse and worse.

11 Likes

I just did a training on this at my place of work. For the civil rights office of a large gov agency- none of them were aware of the scope of this. And civil rights is their job.

16 Likes

Things became tough for me the other night at work and a co-worker I get along well with asked me what was wrong and I told her. She had no idea any of it was going on and she’s a social worker.

16 Likes

I mean, if their “journalism” actually did what they claim, there really wouldn’t be an issue. But continuously writing about trans issues by interviewing anti-trans bigots and ZERO trans people does not do that.

And the thing is, these aren’t n00bs. These are trained journalists from top-tier journalism schools. They know that writing articles where the subjects aren’t even interviewed is fundamentally biased. They fucking know what they are doing and don’t care.

Sorry, one last edit. Each of these fuckers had to study how the NYT enabled Nazism prior to WWII in school. Every. Last. One. I’m a fucking engineer and I studied it. The way the NYT is handling the “trans question” ( :face_vomiting:) now is identical to how the NYT handled “the Jewish question” in the 1930s.

16 Likes

15 Likes

It’s certainly telling that these writers and paper that claim to care about trans people never lifted a finger to oppose the hundreds of bills being introduced to harm us over the last several years.

14 Likes
16 Likes