Today in transphobia (Part 1)

Likely a more fit teenager than old lady Candace…my money’s on the teenager wresting the cane from her and giving her that beatdown she so deserves.

12 Likes

The sentences for child abuse in her state of Tennessee are:

The authorized terms of fines and imprisonment for felonies and misdemeanors are: Class A felony: 15 to 60 years and a maximum fine of $50,000. Class B felony: 8 to 30 years and a maximum fine of $25,000. Class D felony: 2 to 12 years and a maximum fine of $5,000

I imagine they’re n the higher end when you use a weapon.

13 Likes

You know that kid’s gonna be messed up in the head loooong before it reaches that point, though, if Candace has any influence in their life. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes
15 Likes

I don’t think they’re OK…

13 Likes

I just want to sit them down and say, gently, “that’s OK. There are lots to go around. Would you like a set menu, or à la carte?”

13 Likes

I fear the smorgasbord of sexual orientation may be wasted on them too.

Shame, there’s quite a spread.

14 Likes

18 Likes
13 Likes

Letting people who love each other marry is a worse attack on family values than war crimes? Okay Pooty-Poot.

16 Likes

Thank you for proving that TERs are the real child abusers, Candace.

13 Likes

Weapons of marriage destruction!

I don’t know how many social media accounts are owned by Russian agents or robots, but I get the impression that this kind of rhetoric resonates a lot within western and third world conservatives circles.

13 Likes

14 Likes

Well - nobody could have predicted this outcome. :woman_shrugging:

Fuck that - you put your ego before the good of the community.

15 Likes

That is a shocking result that nobody could have seen coming.

Youre Wrong Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

14 Likes

Oh, ‘poor’ Natalie; somehow she didn’t realize that the leopard would eat her face too…

15 Likes

I heard about this a few days ago, but didn’t want to get involved in the drama.

I really can’t understand how any trans person could not know that this would happen. We have had years of bad faith interviews, why would anyone think that has changed, especially in this toxic environment?

16 Likes

Seems like! What did she think was gonna happen?

I guess they think that they’re different and will not have their faces eaten because they’re somehow going to… I don’t fucking know?

14 Likes

Good luck getting a job.

16 Likes
16 Likes