Today in transphobia (Part 1)

Case in point - Elon.

13 Likes

Interesting to see that happening in a state that’s about to vote on censuring or expelling an elected representative for being trans.

8 Likes

Missing tweet;

3 Likes

@ Jake Shields:

The internet is forever, fuckhead; and the grave you dig for someone else will be the one you rot in.

12 Likes
4 Likes

Point of order: I submit that Elon only has one loved one his life, and he sees it every day in a mirror.

9 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Same fucking bullshit as ever:

1926, almost 100 years ago.

Fuck these fascists trying to drag us all backward.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Nevertheless, she persisted.

12 Likes

The sad fact is that many folks in a similar situation can’t afford to move away

7 Likes

Speaking out about it matters, especially for someone who has a platform like DWade.

9 Likes
2 Likes

O On April 26, Nebraska Sen. Megan Hunt (D), the state’s first out bisexual senator, was informed that she was under an official investigation because of a complaint filed by Omaha-based attorney David Begleyalleging that Hunt had a financial conflict of interest to speak and vote against anti-trans legislation because she has a transgender child.

2 Likes

How much longer until all trans-supportive politicians are arrested?

Although the KPD had not been formally banned, it was a foregone conclusion that the KPD deputies would never be allowed to take their seats. Within a few days, all KPD representatives had been placed under arrest or gone into hiding.

All Republicans are fascists, no exceptions. Yes, even your granny who wouldn’t hurt a fly (but will let eliminationism happen so long as it doesn’t affect her).

9 Likes

No Way Wtf GIF by Renee Hribar

11 Likes

Meanwhile, in my often-a-shithole state

2 Likes

A measure that bans gender-affirming care for those under 19

…Her child is trans. That’s the “financial benefit”

Maybe we should take a look at the stock purchases, kickbacks and rubles the republicans have?

GOP Glass houses.

#TransRightsAreHumanRights

6 Likes

Holy crap.

“One of the big issues that we have heard today and we’ve talked about lately is that without surgery the risk of suicide goes way up. Well, I am one of those parents who lived with a daughter who was suicidal for three years,” Seekins-Crowe said in her remarks in March. “Someone once asked me, ‘Wouldn’t I just do anything to help save her?’ And I really had to think and the answer was, ‘No.’”

“I was not going to give in to her emotional manipulation because she was incapable of making those decisions and I had to make those decisions for her,” Seekins-Crowe said.

She continued, “I was not going to let her tear apart my family and I was not going to let her tear apart me because I had to be strong for her, I had to have a vision for her life when she had none, was incapable of having none.”

1 Like