Today in transphobia (Part 1)

And gang rape is consensual for all participants but one, so what’s the big deal?

10 Likes

A Texas state agency disabled a website that included a suicide hotline and resources for LGBT youth after Gov. Greg Abbott’s primary election opponent accused the lawmaker of advocating “for transgender ideology,” records obtained by the Houston Chronicle show.

14 Likes

“What we do know for sure, from the UK government’s own figures, is that 90% of hate crimes against LGBT+ people go unreported, so these figures only represent a tiny part of the overall amount of abuse and violence faced by the LGBT+ community in the UK today.”

16 Likes

Yes you read that right, Netflix’s co-ceo just equivalated first person shooters with Dave’s bullshit…

And he couldn’t even get the name of the games’ genre right.

6 Likes

The Old Spice guy gave the wrong answer

8 Likes
14 Likes

You should all have your free speech rights to criticize me suspended. Because reasons

15 Likes

I can’t be there, but spread the word.

ETA:

Torches = Flashlights. I don’t think Transgender Action Block want a bunch of people turning up with tiki torches.

17 Likes

This is the most idiotic bullshit I’ve read in a long time

10 Likes

Maybe the CPS will finally do something about this, now that it is one of their own being targeted by the hate brigades.

Or maybe they will remain consistent with their history and drop the case. Who knows?
:woman_shrugging:

14 Likes

“They totalled up around two million hate comments aimed at me,” said Ms Morden.
“There were 17,000 individual posts about me on Nazi and far-right message boards and forums.”

JFC, these hateful bigots need to get a fucking life. What the fuck.

11 Likes

TERFism meets Ecofascism

I’m sure that no one here is surprised at this point.

Archive.org link, because I refuse to give advertising money to the Grauniad now.

15 Likes

WtAF?!? The Guardian has stopped hiring writers and editors now and just gone straight to publishing trolls now.

“And what was your position at The Guardian from 2020 to 2023?”

“I was Managing Concern Troll at the London desk…”

12 Likes

Tell them I’ll be using lactaid going forward- so it’s all good.

9 Likes

This thing gives me an unaccountable worried feeling and this thing gives me an unaccountable worried feeling… I bet they are the same thing! /s

10 Likes

I’m not sure how, but Netflix just keeps doing exactly the 100% wrong thing here. This kind of behavior takes legitimate intention and malice.

17 Likes

The Black, trans and pregnant employee, just so they can be as wrong as fucking possible.

17 Likes

I love this woman…

Comedy Special Thumbs Up GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

15 Likes
14 Likes

The former employee is Black and pregnant, and actually spoke out against leaks with colleagues, arguing that they could hurt the walkout, according to The Verge .

They lied about why they suspended their other trans employee, saying she “barged into” an executive meeting when in fact she thought she had been invited, so why would anyone think they’re being honest about this firing?

16 Likes