Today in transphobia (Part 2)

Florida.

Is this the part where we throw toast?

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that it was only tolerated as long as it flew under the radar…

8 Likes

We’re apparently at the stage of cis people selling dangerous faux transition meds to people shut out of treatment in some states.

Edit: He’s a white nationalist, racist piece of shit too.

1 Like

I’m fucking scared right now.

5 Likes

Hey - just 5 years ago he never heard of this. Says guy who was going to Studio 54 in the 70’s. And other NY clubs.

2 Likes

I continue to believe that we need a middle finger option as an alternative to the 10 options we now have.

6 Likes

No no, the crowd never heard of it. Trump of course knew everything about everything – except David Duke, that name he never heard of before.

Me fans are stupid pigs

4 Likes

Gotta make it harder for those kids to fit in as adults. They need to spend thousands & thousands on hair removal - maybe cosmetic surgery. While they can’t get employment because trans.

It builds character.

I’m going to be scheduling a laser consultation and have been pricing things out :cry:

3 Likes

Laser wouldn’t have worked for me. Light colored hair.

Needles, all the way down.

2 Likes

That sucks. More painful and way more expensive. I’ll likely have to have some electrolysis but I think my hair is dark enough for laser to be effective. I’ll find out once I have a consultation :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

chris evans eat shit GIF

6 Likes

I had great results from laser with my dirty blonde hair, if you’re measuring how I look. No 5 o’clock shadow. But I still need to shave every day. Once I get settled here after moving, I’ll be looking at electrolysis because the stubble, though hard to see, is very dysphoria inducing.

9 Likes

That’s great to know. My facial hair is on the lighter side, but still darkish, so that does give me hope. I expect I will need some electrolysis, but getting rid of the shadow would be such a relief.

8 Likes
7 Likes