Today in transphobia (Part 2)

Terfiest Island. Trying to eliminate their own people.

So - will they be arresting and expelling tourists too? I’ll have to ask the State Department if it’s safe for me to visit.

11 Likes

Saving this for Friday morning, when the politically ignorant celebrate a “progressive” victory.

Starmer is just another Tory.

12 Likes

So many people seem to think the best way for progressives to win is to completely give up on being progressive. :disappointed:

11 Likes

Thirdwayism has fucked us all…

10 Likes

Weird how that same logic is never, ever applied to reactionary fascists, now, isn’t it?

10 Likes
10 Likes

god damn it season 8 GIF by Shameless

6 Likes

Has the whole world lost it’s fucking collective mind? God, this is infuriating!

(I know there will be confusion, but no, that is not me in the pic. Sorry.)

10 Likes
3 Likes

Oral arguments in the Supreme Court case will take place in the fall. Arguing on behalf of transgender Tennesseans before the justices will be U.S. Solicitor General Elizabeth Prelogar. Defending the law will be Tennessee’s Republican attorney general, Jonathan Skrmetti.

Given this USSC, I am terrified for how this goes. God, it should not be like this…

13 Likes
8 Likes
11 Likes

Here’s David Tennant on the side of decency.

images (7)

Also posted this in the trans positive news thread.

11 Likes

Badenoch, who is known for her combative approach to politics, responded: “I will not shut up. I will not be silenced by men who prioritise applause from Stonewall over the safety of women and girls.

Seriously, just shut up. No trans people are endangering cis women and girls.

11 Likes

I am so happy to see Tennant calling out that bullshit. Not even pretending we have to accept this hateful rhetoric as part of a legitimate discussion. There is never a reason to be civil to bigots.

10 Likes
11 Likes

A senior federal district court judge in Mississippi issued a nationwide injunction on Wednesday blocking the Biden administration’s rule banning sex discrimination in several federal healthcare programs from including protections against discrimination on the basis of gender identity.

9 Likes

But President Biden can just issue a non discrimination executive order now according to the Supreme Court.

10 Likes

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

As a cisgendered person, I know who is a threat to me and it ain’t my trans brothers and sisters…

Point Sopranos GIF by Sky

12 Likes

Truth Legacies GIF by TV Guide

11 Likes