Today in transphobia (Part 1)

It seems like we’re getting close. In the US, some fascists are already starting to call for executions of trans people, doctors and allies. In the UK, the TERFs are calling for the number of trans people to be reduced.

16 Likes

The subtle language of exclusion: Identifying the Toxic Speech of Trans-exclusionary Radical Feminists

14 Likes
14 Likes

Marc Maron Rage GIF by IFC

13 Likes
16 Likes
11 Likes

Thread of evil.

10 Likes

rage GIF

13 Likes

13 Likes

JFC… How enraging…

I looked her up. She studies FISH, FFS! She has not expertise of either gender or German history…

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

15 Likes

Of the aquatic varieties, or is that an acronym?

12 Likes

:smile: Of the aquatic variety, for sure… she knows nothing about gender or history…

13 Likes

There are laws against that kind of thing in Germany. I thought they were general enough to include any of the targets of Nazi genocide - and trans people were the first.

15 Likes

I know right? I have no idea how she’s getting away with this kind of shit at all.

14 Likes
11 Likes

Fish are terrible models for humans…but if there is anything you can learn from them, it’s that biology has always been much more variable than the XY/XX = male/female = fixed crowd would have you believe.

15 Likes

So not only does she not study humans, gender, or history, she’s also bad at her job studying fish…

15 Likes

She’s a really ichthy researcher!

(I’ll get my hat)

13 Likes

my little pony rimshot GIF

15 Likes

You know I’m not liking it because I like it, and I fucking hate having to point that out.

10 Likes