Today Is My Birthday, and I Only Have One Wish

You asked for it!

Happy birthday!

14 Likes

Let me just file that info away hereā€¦something for the future.

2 Likes

So I did!

Danke!

:grin:

2 Likes

I think youā€™re a goddamned credit to the human race and I appreciate you being here.

18 Likes

Happy things? Well, Ontario, Canada will be allowing people to use a gender other than M or F on their driverā€™s licences starting in 2017, and will be removing gender from most forms of ID including health cards. That was a bit of news that Iā€™ve been happy about lately.

14 Likes

Today, my friend, was the day the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri first used their whole-loaf slicing machine to slice and sellā€¦sliced loaves of bread. Wear this achievement with pride!

12 Likes

That definitely counts; thanks.

7 Likes

thatā€™s the coolest thing since sliced bread!!

5 Likes

Oh! Oh! Oh!

I mean, if weā€™re talking Chaka Khan, and if weā€™re Iā€™m also considering ā€˜songs written by Princeā€™, and weā€™re also considering this a day of daysā€¦well:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Is someone making you a cake?

Something good? How bout the fact that Shell abandoned their plans to drill in The Arctic? Environmentalist activists put pressure on them (on several fronts), and succeeded. It is proof that ā€œthe little guyā€ can make a difference, even in the face of a giant, filthy-rich oil company. Happy birthday to you!

4 Likes

Youā€™re not 42?

Happy birthday @Melizmatic! Hereā€™s hoping the next 12 months are better than the last 12.

3 Likes

Not that I know of, but I have a date tonight and dinner is being prepared for me.

:slight_smile:

Not drilling in the Arctic Sea is good.

But isnā€™t 42 the meaning of everything, though?

*lolz

10 Likes

It turns out my 15 year old niece does not have an incurable heart disease that would have killed her within the next two years. The doctors were completely wrong! Sheā€™s going to be fine.

Also, kittens.

28 Likes

Thatā€™s wonderful news; thanks.

12 Likes

We have a space probe around jupiter.

13 Likes

Yes, Juno made it safely without being damaged.

Thatā€™s a good thing.

Thanks.

7 Likes

When Iā€™m grumpy, I sometimes go to the ā€˜Animals Being Derpsā€™ subreddit.

It always makes my day.

5 Likes

A good friend who also has a birthday this month always cracks me up with this joke:

Iā€™m a Cancer, sign of the crab. Iā€™m two diseases nobody wants.

13 Likes

Very cute.

*LMAO!!!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes