Today's mass shootings

mood GIF

16 Likes

It all emerges from a very male sense of entitlement, similar to the one that has so many ammosexuals insisting they should be able to stockpile collections of deadly masculinity totems.

12 Likes

Imagine if he were any other color :frowning:

1 Like
8 Likes

the suspect was hospitalized

Odds on the skin tone of the person in question?

10 Likes

6 Likes
6 Likes

Yup, “getting back to normal” ain’t all it’s cracked up to be.

10 Likes

Yup

5 Likes
12 Likes

Shooter former NFL player with history of multiple concussions. I won’t speculate, but I will suspect.

14 Likes

I’m surprised it doesn’t make the news more, but the NFL is very “good” about protecting its image and threatening networks that talk about it, but the number of former NFL players involved in violent crimes post their career is frightening. And the number who commit suicide is as well. It’s not a race thing because it doesn’t track with the rest of the population, it’s significantly different.

8 Likes

Cross post

6 Likes
7 Likes

Should we take odds on when the gun was purchased?

15 Likes
17 Likes

Gov. Bill Lee mentioned the shooting at a news conference but said he had little information. “I just wanted to make reference to that and ask, for those who are watching, online or otherwise, to pray for that situation and for the families and the victims that might be affected"

“because god knows, we sure aren’t going to do anything,” he concluded probably.

12 Likes
11 Likes
23 Likes

This is rapidly going back to a daily thing. I guess a sign of normalcy, eh?

14 Likes