Today's mass shootings

Cities should start leaving a “mass shooting tax” to create an offset fund.

5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

But civic authorities found the REAL problem to public order…

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

6 Likes

i thought for sure the answer was no more holidays :confused:

6 Likes
2 Likes

TRAILER
FULL DOCUMENTARY

TRANSCRIPT

11 Likes
3 Likes

Shit, my youngest was at a Frog Brigade (:man_shrugging:) concert down there last night. She got home safely. We didn’t tell her about it until she did. Damn, i hate this fucking timeline!

8 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes

I’m crying. My kid will be in first grade.

How can we keep doing this to our children?

Her end of year ceremony was on the first anniversary the shooting in Uvalde. We had a moment of silence but the principal didn’t say why. Because there were over 100 kindergarteners in the room. Bright wonderful children who were supposed to be celebrating their special day. Supposed to be celebrating their accomplishments.

But we needed the moment of silence. For the parents. So every single one of us understood that it could be our child who dies next.

7 Likes

This is a heart-wrenching story. I’ve mentioned elsewhere that my 15 year old “teaches” in an afterschool program for pre-K through 2nd graders. He has told Ms. Pane and I that he and his co-teachers talk all the time about understanding that they “will probably” have to die to protect the kids in the school. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

7 Likes
9 Likes

Not the way I expected to find out the game result, but 'Murica I guess.

10 Likes

Another family annihilator? Kinda sounds like it.

Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media

And another!

Honest to God, what the hell… :sob:

3 Likes

I always wonder why someone so egotistical and selfish doesn’t do the supremely self-centered thing and kill themselves first. But no, they’ve got to kill the women and children first, for reasons.

5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes