Today's mass shootings

A man walked into a school in the interior of the State of Paraná, Brazil, pretending he was looking for his school documents.

The 21-year-old killer started shooting at no one in particular and killed two teenagers.

Some people are commenting that these murders that are happening in Brazilian schools are not just copies of American crimes, but that they are being actively engineered in social networks and obscure internet forums.

3 Likes

So, just like US mass shooters. We are a cancer, man…

12 Likes

We have far more lethal shootings everyday, almost all of them related to the war on drugs. Police shooting drug dealers, drug gangs shooting police officers and other gangs and innocent people caught in the middle of the fire.

But these terrorist attacks are new. In little more than 20 years we had more than 30 attacks that left 36 people dead.

13 Likes

I was just checking to see if this one had been posted. One of my partners and her husband were at this festival when this happened.

5 Likes

Oh no… is everyone okay? Are they safe?

11 Likes

Oh yeah, safe.

They didn’t hear about it until the incident was resolved.

But of course they feel awful and are out a bunch of expenses that aren’t being refunded. They are getting half their locker fee back for the cancelled day and will have to pay shipping if they want any of their stuff back. No refund for the cancelled day from the actual festival.

She is less freaked out now than a couple days ago but still pretty down.

8 Likes

I’m happy they’re safe and I’m sorry they were in harms way… We should be able to go out and do fun shit, and not have to worry about getting shot!!!

7 Likes

A 26-year-old active-duty member of the U.S. Army has been identified as the suspected gunman who shot five people, two fatally, at a campground near a music festival in Washington state over the weekend, authorities said.

No speculation on motive. Waiting on that before ranting about purging fascists from our military…

5 Likes

Sounds like the victims killed were hispanic lesbians so I can think of two things right there… But it is best to wait before speculating too much.

6 Likes

Three things.

7 Likes

weep bbc GIF

4 Likes
5 Likes

Happy 4th of July weekend, ammosexuals!

6 Likes

What if people saying “I Sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter” are actually serious?

3 Likes
4 Likes

https://archive.ph/yphtR

2 Likes

How long has it been since the last one? We’re at intervals of hours at this point.

3 Likes

Its gonna be a long day I fear

6 Likes

https://archive.ph/rP3Gz

Suspect identified

11 Likes

This month alone, 11 already, and we’re not through tonight yet. That means, at the very least it’s 3 times a day now:

5 Likes