Tom Brady takes a pot shot at 'the big lie' at White House visit with Biden

3 Likes

Whut?

Isn’t Brady a supporter of 45’s?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I remember.

Maybe he was trying to wink at fellow Trompsters with that line. If so he (ba dum tish!) fumbled it.

2 Likes

Sheeeeet, is he? I had no idea. :frowning:

2 Likes

Apparently, that’s not exactly the case:

Maybe I have him confused with another player; from what I can tell it seems he did not visit the WH while 45 was in office…

3 Likes

Good.
I do recall that he has some pretty wacky nutritional theories, so thought he might be part of that whole “alternative medicine/RWNJ” cohort.
How could anyone with that many endorphins flowing through them be angry and bitter enough to support T, though?

2 Likes

I think what happened is that his little stunt with putting a MAGA hat in his locker during an interview in 2015 made me assume that he supported 45… and maybe he did, up until he saw what a shitshow that admin was.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t even know about that until now.
I like to think after that interview Giselle was like, “You fucking kidding me?!? Shut that shit down right now!”
And then Tom embarked on a journey or learning and empathy.
It’s what I like to think.
:wink:

2 Likes

Reading further it sounds like that may have been the case, as Brady and 45 are “friends:”

Birds of a feather flock together - regardless if he ‘officially’ supported the Orange Asshole politically or not, he still thought he was okay enough to go golfing with.

They can both kick rocks barefoot as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes

Eww… :nauseated_face:

Any friend of 45’s is no friend of mine.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.