Tom the Dancing Bug: Can Lucky Ducky find a home?

Originally published at: Tom the Dancing Bug: Can Lucky Ducky find a home? - Boing Boing

8 Likes

A new Lucky Ducky from Ruben always makes my day!

6 Likes

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

7 Likes

pedro-pascal-eating

4 Likes

This is a small step, but I’m glad to see ANY action. It doesn’t go far enough (I’d like to see stiffer tax penalties, lower limits on the number of homes owned, and a shorter timeline for divestment), and of course it’ll never pass given the current makeup of congress. But it’s good to see legislation drafted that can be reintroduced when we have a more…REASONABLE legislative body.

Excerpt from the bill:

7 Likes

I think Hollingsworth secretly loves Lucky. He thinks about him constantly, and practically spends his entire day upending all his investments and plans to ensure he does something bad so Lucky notices him. And Lucky just strolls on by like it’s nothing. I think Hollingsworth’s got to switch his game up if he’s looking for some Duck Tale in his future, this oppression play he’s got going is only making him rich, but in reality, his heart is broke, and you can’t withdraw love at the bank.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.