Tom the Dancing Bug: Elon's Fun Page!

Originally published at: Tom the Dancing Bug: Elon's Fun Page! | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Can we theorise about who or what Elon should be replaced with?

11 Likes

Elon Musk Art GIF

6 Likes

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

11 Likes

How about:

Twice the competency, none of the bigotry.

12 Likes

Any human with empathy, self-awareness, an open mind, and a sense of decency?

9 Likes

Those qualities are all at odds with being a CEO and/or owner of a massive corporation…

6 Likes

They’d have to be cuter than the bunny, though.

5 Likes

They’d certainly be at odds with the supposed duty to build market value forever…but then so is Elon Musk, and they couldn’t possibly destroy it as fast as he has been.

2 Likes

A very tiny Bash script, of course.

5 Likes

empty space?

2 Likes

Indeed, but we can dream, can’t we?

1 Like

I’d reply to this but my screen is now covered in right-wing crayon marks

3 Likes

He’s having another meltdown right now at the DealBook summit - this time about advertisers leaving his Nazi-flavoured suppurating excuse for a platform:

“What this advertising boycott is going to do is, it is going to kill the company,” Musk said Wednesday. “And the whole world will know that those advertisers killed the company.”

6 Likes

So his evil plan was to drive off advertisers with his Nazi sympathies so he could blame the advertisers for destroying the company he ran into the ground? Appropriate level of genius for either him or a subpar Scooby Doo villain I suppose.

7 Likes

"Elon Musk to Advertisers Who Left X: “Go F— Yourself”

Wow, someone didn’t read their Dale Carnegie.

3 Likes

Musk also seemed to relish his online reputation, telling Sorkin that “there is a real weakness to wanting to be liked"

Something, something…

source

4 Likes

And we will thank that list of advertisers.

9 Likes

A puddle of piss?

1 Like

A lot of interesting, valid suggestions - but it’s tough to come up with something better than the bunny.

1 Like