Skit exposes Elon Musk's scammy, sleazy career

Originally published at: Skit exposes Elon Musk's scammy, sleazy career | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Cecily Strong Season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

She can look forward to being kicked off for violating Musk’s “no hellscape” rules.

7 Likes

Hm. Not as bad as I thought. /s

2 Likes

Musk is annoying enough, but his chicanery seems so transparent and obvious. His fanboys are so much more annoying. They’ll pounce if you make social media posts suggesting Elon isn’t a genius. “He has a physics degree, which is just like being a rocket scientist! You’re just jealous, bro!”

9 Likes

just assume anyone that rich is not that great a person.

a truly great person would do something for other people with all that money.

14 Likes

I’ve always had a bad feeling about Musk, without looking specifically into the details – perhaps it’s my suspicion that most Internet geniuses just got lucky and/or cheated – ***

Great to see this take-down even though none of the techbro supporters probably will ever believe it

2 Likes

It takes a special kind of genius to be born rich.

5 Likes

simthanhdad post smell very ‘AI generated’ like

2 Likes

Can you feel humanity being saved, just ask a Musk Bro if you have any doubts.

1 Like

does-not-compute-robot

3 Likes

Obligatory (especially since yet another one is here):

8 Likes

Or more likely in this case…

weird-bots

7 Likes

5 Likes

I’m perfectly willing to believe there are tech-dude-bros out there willing to defend this putz, because they believe they’ll eventually become like him…

but yeah, probably some bots out there, too.

1 Like

For sure, I just posted that comment in reference to some since-deleted posts upthread that appeared to be the work of a bot.

2 Likes

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Bernie Sanders

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.