Elon Musk blames liberals for not laughing at his unfunny jokes

Originally published at: Elon Musk blames liberals for not laughing at his unfunny jokes | Boing Boing

8 Likes

If he blew up in one of his rockets, I would laugh for days, so he’s still got a chance.

43 Likes

I often laugh at things that Elon does.

Not with him

23 Likes

so were probably like, what, a few months away from this puerile peanut arguing that billionaires should be a protected class from comedy too

16 Likes

It’s like you can’t even call someone a pedophile without being sued!

20 Likes

Dude needs a nap and stop rage posting on twitter. I always wondered how little finger vulgarian got made but no more. Those narcissists need to get off the internet. Their need for praise and attention is exhausting. Did anyone try to tell him the emperor is naked?

15 Likes

It’s not even just “the left” dude. You just aren’t funny. Like honestly he’s not even an engaging speaker. Being good at comedy takes work.

20 Likes

Has anyone tried telling him that liberals only think people who are hardcore enough to give their stacks velocity are funny? He’d probably enjoy that.

7 Likes

We’re not laughing with you.

15 Likes

If he’s finding comedy hard, maybe he should try dying, I hear that’s easy.

18 Likes

Dislike Sobbing GIF by MOODMAN

16 Likes

Concerning.

/s

3 Likes

Meanwhile, on the cutting edge of right-wing comedy:

4 Likes

Maybe if he got down from his billionaire’s perch he’d find it easier not to punch down (harder to get down from his entitled white cis-het male perch, so probably not).

8 Likes

Maybe it’s because they think he’s a dick

7 Likes

23 Likes

13 Likes

An over-used entrance and I predict your exit will not be memorable.

Only 1🍌 out of 5 for you. Don’t call us.

10 Likes

Check It Out Would You GIF by chelsiekenyon

11 Likes

He has no one to punch up to. Coupled with no empathy. So of course his “humor” is crass bullying.

11 Likes