Elon Musk blames liberals for not laughing at his unfunny jokes

I’ve never seen him say anything even remotely funny.

As I have said before, he literally has a 12 year old sense of humor. And he probably made the class laugh when he was 12, and has been chasing that high ever sense.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Seen it before.

Only 1 :banana: for you, too.

9 Likes

He’s definitely a joke, but he doesn’t have anything beyond that.

12 Likes

Because the world depends on being allowed to make racist and sexist jokes without any consequence. /s

15 Likes

muskrats just pop up out of nowhere.
weird, that :thinking:

16 Likes

Many comedy careers appear to.

13 Likes

8 Likes

Imagine being such a privilege blind idiot that in the middle of a war in Europe while the whole world is dying from climate change and while disgusting fascists like the ones musk supports are destroying the future of generations… that you think a word like “woke,” taken so far out of context that it has become literally meaningless, is responsible for anything.

Conservatives aren’t funny because they’re too tragic to witness and unpleasant to endure.

16 Likes

16 Likes

truth bomb GIF by bjorn

13 Likes

See, Muskrat isn’t the only one who needs some new material.

7 Likes

8 Likes

17 Likes

That’s actually the one I was searching for, but the other one came up first and I ran with it.

8 Likes

T’aint funny, Dooley!”

8 Likes

Musk is hitting Andrew Tate and Donald Trump levels of unparodyable.

3 Likes

:: nods :: This introvert thinks they are a better public speaker, at least when reading from a script. Thinking on the fly is really hard.

I… sometimes have the maturity level of a 12 year old, but even I know that not everyone likes the fart scene from Blazing Saddles. I think maybe that’s the difference? /silly, not serious

9 Likes

I mean first of all it was easier for him to become a billionaire++++. If he was suited for the entertainment industry he’d probably have been famous for that first. Even modest money is a big fast track for talented people. I’ve watched him speak. I think he was able to come across as a relatable genius in the days of Big Bang Theory. His awkwardness helped him play the part better.

Nowdays he just seems more like…

11 Likes

Reminds me of the whole, “if you meet an asshole in the morning,” thing.
Also, looks like I missed some fly-byes. Or, I guess muskrats don’t fly. Swim byes?
Either way, good bye!

12 Likes