Elon Musk blames liberals for not laughing at his unfunny jokes

Throw Beverly Goldberg GIF by ABC Network

10 Likes

Yeah I tend to agree that is about as near to universal humor as it gets…

7 Likes

It’s always
projector GIF
with “conservatives”.

13 Likes

True, true.
Where certain segments of the left get accused of navel gazing (and sometimes rightfully so), at least they’re looking inward.
Modern conservatives are always pointing outward when ‘identifying’ the problems. Always lashing out. Never looking inward.

11 Likes

I heartily disagree; listening to him (or even reading about him) is intensely aggravating. The combination of astronomical (ha) ego and dunning-kruger makes me absolutely loathe the guy.

Been playing a very cool little game (Delta V: Rings of Saturn) and have almost stopped several times due to the Musk references… (though to be fair, the Elon Industries autopilot is awful, so maybe it’s accurate)

6 Likes

I laughed just at the memory, but then watching the count censored video has me in tears (thanks Neil Cicierega) every time.

3 Likes

“More beans, Mr. Taggart?”

“I’d say you’ve had enough!” :smiley:

3 Likes

His original jokes aren’t funny and his funny jokes aren’t original.

2 Likes

Gutfeld is painfully, amazingly, UNBELIEVABLY unfunny. Jokes about gamers “not banging chicks”? From someone who is not 12? And not in 1997?

5 Likes

He could punch sideways.

5 Likes

They may all hate each other (as they are all eminently hateful) but class solidarity is strong among oligarchs.

4 Likes

That would be fun.
But, you don’t need to punch at all to be funny. That’s just one type of humor (or two types, I guess, punching up and punching down).
He’s just not funny. And what he thinks is funny is just mean.
What he’s whining about being the “no fly” zones is really telling. Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, they stood up for freedom of speech without bashing already oppressed populations. Mr. Musk isn’t standing up for anything.

Ben Affleck Ass Hole GIF by Amazon Prime Video

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.