Tom the Dancing Bug's post-Election Day comic

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/04/tom-the-dancing-bugs-post-election-day-comic.html

9 Likes

Right now, being a US citizen living overseas is giving me an ulcer.

19 Likes

Right now, being a US citizen makes me fucking wish I lived overseas.

55 Likes

I do take issue with the soldier wearing the pickelhaube. The US Marines had a wonderful tradition wearing that and it got ruined by Kaiser Wilhelm’s shortsightedness.

3 Likes

I needed this laugh this morning. Might be crying soon enough, but for now I’ll take it.

5 Likes

Right now, I wish my great-grandparents had stayed put in Ireland.

8 Likes

As a US citizen living overseas, let me make this crystal clear: it’s pretty great.

5 Likes

Where? :thinking:

I thought comics were supposed to be funny.

1 Like

Goddamn national treasure. I encourage you all to go to his Patreon page. I’m working at home and not eating out, so this is one of the things I’m paying for.

3 Likes

I’m in the UK, and we are more dependent on the Democrat winning than ever. We can’t stop Brexit anymore, but Biden has made it clear that he won’t deal with the dysfunctional chaos that the Tories and Farage support.

3 Likes

Indeed, the only way Biden could have been worse for Boris and co is if he was a Scottish seperatist.

1 Like

Right now, being a US Citizen, I wish we could deposit around 67 million US citizens overseas - like in the middle of the Atlantic.

“Overseas” meaning “a few feet over various seas”

yes - gravity can take it from there

Tokyo, 8 years now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.