I Ordered a Hot Dog from Burger King and

Only until the age of ten though.

3 Likes

I had a coupon. I should have known better. I hear Satan uses coupons to lure people over to the various Ca$h for $ouls outlets.

7 Likes

And I will help see you through it!

1 Like

Wait, are you under ten?

3 Likes

Looks pretty good to me. I like ketchup on hot dogs.

13 Likes

You misspelled “Looks pretty good to me. I like wrong wrong on the wrong wrong.”

16 Likes

I’m pretty sure that ketchup is a basic food group all by itself. @Stynx, get over here! Ketchup is under attack!

14 Likes

Wait, are you under ten? Follow up, are you head of the Department of Education under Ronald Reagan?

8 Likes

Sodium and water are both necessary for life. It doesnt mean you mix them willy-nilly.

7 Likes

Only if you’re this man:

ETA: Nobody is attacking ketchup. I’m merely pointing out that ketchup on hotdogs is illegal.

14 Likes

Nah, I’m not that crazy. It’s a condiment. A tasty, tasty condiment!

4 Likes

Hang on now, nobody is attacking ketchup. It’s merely a condiment, not something to attack.

It’s your misguided and wholly incorrect belief about ketchup going on hot dogs that is under attack.

3 Likes

No kidding. The ketchup is only proper, but there’s some in there with mayo.

:smiling_imp:

7 Likes

When the feds come for you, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

7 Likes

Ketchup is for french fries, tater tots, and green beans.

4 Likes

So, why shouldn’t you put ketchup on a hot dog?

If there’s anything on there that I don’t want, it’s the raw onion. Why does anyone ever want raw onion on anything? Blech.

How about salad cream? Can I put that on a hot dog?

8 Likes

I’m ok with thi… wait, green beans? That’s so weird I’m going to have to try it.
My in-laws (some of them, anyway) put ketchup on their mac and cheese. Seems like a wasted opportunity to use Sriracha instead…

10 Likes
  • Ketchup is not for hotdogs
  • I’m a minion of Satan

0 voters

13 Likes

Ok, now that’s disgusting!

9 Likes

Awhile ago I was reaching for the ketchup for my scrambled eggs while waffling over that or the tabasco…and then I thought why not both and grabbed the Sriracha. It was magic.

16 Likes